We welcome marketing guest posts from bloggers, authors and brands who are looking to reach our audience and provide them with relevant advice. However, we do ask you to stick to the below guidelines when writing for us:
- Please make all submissions at least 800 words in length. Whilst we agree on quality over quantity, we want to make sure that our site offers actionable, in-depth marketing advice.
- Whilst we recognise that there may be some awesome marketing articles hosted on your own blog, we do ask that all guest post submissions are completely unique! This helps to make sure our readers cannot find the content elsewhere.
- We’d love to share your data and infographics, if you have them and they’re along the marketing and SEO theme please include these in your email when submitting your article.
- We do not publish commercial content.
- Commercial content is considered to be; PR content, content marketing, syndicated content, and do-follow links.
Submit a guest post
- If you’d like to share your marketing or SEO experience in the form of a guest post, let’s get the ball rolling by contacting our via the contact form.
We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can and look forward to receiving your submission!